- Transplanting farming knowledge from Africa to Australia
- Applications open for 2017 Artist in Residency Program
- Speaking with: Ilan Wiesel and Ray Forrest about the impact of the super rich on our cities
The impact the super rich have on our cities and culture.
- Research supporting Mildura's 'hidden farmers'
- Prof Jon Barnett named new Fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences
- Hope and grief for our environmental future
Professor Lesley Head, Head of the School of Geography, is tackling our sustainability issues from a different perspective
- Celebration of Ruth Fincher's contribution to geography
- Stories from the Indian Himalayas
- RN Scientist in Residence talks innovation and climate change
- Dr Adam Bumpus in Top 5 Under 40 Science Communicators
- The climate legacies in our lakes
Biogeographer Dr Michael-Shawn Fletcher tells of exploring ‘natural archives’ to piece together our environmental history – and shine a light on the future
- Discovered: The Drowned Apostles
Scientists have discovered a range of ancient limestone stacks, just offshore from their iconic cousins, the Twelve Apostles on Australia's south coast
- Melbourne University, now with drones!
New opportunities in remote sensing and research data acquisition will be generated with the launch of a new drone project, the Melbourne Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration Platform
- Tassie fires linked to human-induced climate change, study finds
Research by Dr Michael-Shawn Fletcher from the School of Geography
- Thousands attend historic graduation ceremony
- High fives for Science in ERA
The reputation of the Faculty of Science as a destination for world-leading research has been given a boost from ERA 2015